Dr. Benjamin Pinsky is a pathologist in Stanford, California and is affiliated with Stanford Health Care-Stanford Hospital. He received his medical degree from University of Washington School of Medicine and has been in practice between 6-10 years. Dr. Pinsky's research interests include the development and application of molecular assays for the diagnosis and management of infectious diseases.
- Medical Director, Point of Care Testing, Stanford Primary Care Multisite (2016 - Present)
- Senior Fellow, Center for Innovation in Global Health (2015 - Present)
- Faculty Affiliate, Stanford Bio-X (2016 - Present)
- Medical Director, Clinical Virology Laboratory (2010 - Present)
- Medical Director, Point of Care Testing, Surgery Center at Byers Eye Institute (2012 - Present)