Stanford Africa Business Forum
This year, Stanford Africa Business Forum will be delving into relevant topics surrounding their theme: Driving Growth and Innovation for the Next Decade. Join in as they explore how topics in Entertainment, Private Equity, Infrastructure, Entrepreneurship, and FinTech can make a lasting impact on economic growth across the continent. The forum will start at 8am PST (4pm WAT or 6pm EAT), and will end at 1pm PST on each day.
To lead these conversations SABF has chosen a lineup of impressive panelists:
- Jack Cusack, Co-founder & Co-managing Partner at CrossBoundary
- Iyin Aboyeji, Co-founder, Andela & Flutterwave
- Tayo Oviosu, Founder and Chief Executive Officer at Paga
- Kemi Adetiba, Film Director & Producer
The two-day convening will also feature:
- A Pitch Competition: Hear 5 pitch competition finalists pitch their business to conference members and discover who will be this year's grand prize winner.
- Fireside Chats: Join fireside chats with SABF Keynote speakers and uncover insightful tips to navigating the business environment on the continent.
- Networking Opportunities: Take the opportunity to connect with Stanford students, alumni, and other industry professionals during our two networking sessions.